Top Recommended Stories
DSEU Recruitment 2022: Vacancies Out For Lecturer, Other Posts on dseu.ac.in | Here’s How to Apply
DSEU Recruitment 2022: The online application process is going on and the last date to apply for the post is on or before January 25, 2022 till 11:59 PM.
DSEU Recruitment 2022: Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) has released a recruitment notification to hire candidates for several Group A posts including that of Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and others. Those candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the posts through the official website —dseu.ac.in. The online application process is going on and the last date to apply for the post is on or before January 25, 2022 till 11:59 PM.
- SBI Recruitment 2022: Bank Releases Notification for Digital Banking Head Position | Details Here
- MP High Court Recruitment 2022: Last Date of Application Extended For 123 Civil Judge Posts. Deets Inside
- Army Public School Recruitment 2022: Notification Out For PRT, Other Posts on apsbathinda.org | Apply Latest By Jan 23
DSEU Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Name of the posts and the number of vacancies
Total: 236 Posts
- Lecturer: 138
- Assistant Professor: 38
- Associate Professor: 23
- Professor: 13
- Assistant Professor of Practice: 13
- Associate Professor of Practice: 5
- Professor of Practice: 3
DSEU Recruitment 2022: Application fee
Candidates belonging to General Category and OBC (Creamy Layer) Male are required to pay Rs 1000 as an application fee. Candidates belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/EWS male are required to pay Rs 750 as an application fee. Note, female candidates of all categories/SC/ST/PwBD are required to pay Rs 500. There will be no fee for transgender candidates.
DSEU Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Professor: As per the latest notification of AICTE and/or UGC norms/regulations regarding Minimum Qualifications.
- Associate Professor: As per the latest notification of AICTE and/or UGC norms/regulations regarding Minimum Qualifications.
- Assistant Professor of Practice: First class Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years of practice in the relevant field from Central Government/ UTs / State Government / Statutory or Autonomous Body / listed* private organization / reputed recognized Institutes/ University. (ii) Has earned recognition in the field of working.
How to Apply online
Eligible candidates can apply for the above posts before January 25, 2022, through the official website —dseu.ac.in. To know more about the eligibility process, age limit, and other related details, candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification issued by Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University. Candidates can save, download, and take a printout of the submitted online application form for future reference