NVS Recruitment 2022: Only Two Days Left to Apply For 1925 Posts at navodaya.gov.in
NVS Recruitment 2022: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) which is scheduled to be held from March 01, 2022.
NVS Recruitment 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti(NVS) is hiring candidates for various Gropu A, Group B, GroupC posts. However, candidates must note that the last date to apply is in two days, i.e. February 10, 2022. The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the posts by visiting the official website of NVS, at navodaya.gov.in. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) which is scheduled to be held from March 01, 2022. Candidates can check educational qualifications, experience, application fee, and other details here.
NVS Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Last Date of Online Application: February 10, 2022.
- NVS CBT exam: March 09 to March 11, 2022.
Total Posts: 1925
You may like to read
- Assistant Commissioner: 5
- Assistant Commissioner (Admin): 2
- Female Staff Nurse: 82
- Assistant Section Officer: 10
- Audit Assistant: 11
- Junior Translation Officer: 4
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 1
- Stenographer: 22
- Computer Operator: 4
- Catering Assistant: 87
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (RO Cadre): 8
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JNV Cadre): 622
- Electrician cum Plumber: 273
- Lab Attendant: 142
- Mess Helper: 629
- MTS: 23
NVS Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Commissioner (Admin): Graduate Degree with 8 years of experience.
- Female Staff Nurse: 12th passed and Diploma in Nursing or B.Sc in Nursing.
- Assistant Section Officer: Graduation
- Audit Assistant: B.Com
- Junior Translation Officer: Master’s Degree in Hindi with English or Master’s Degree in English with Hindi or Master’s Degree as Hindi/English as a compulsory or elective subject.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering or 3 years Diploma in Civil.
- Stenographer: 12th passed.
NVS Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
- Assistant Commissioner: 45 years
- Female Staff Nurse: 35 years
- Assistant Section Officer: 18 to 30 years
- Audit Assistant: 18 to 30 years
- Junior Translation Officer: 32 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 35 years
- Stenographer: 18 to 27 years
NVS Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- Stenographer, Junior Secretariat Assistant (HQ/RO Cadre), Junior Secretariat, Assistant (JNV Cadre), Electrician cum Plumber & Mess Helper – CBT and Skill test
- Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner (Admn) & Junior Engineer (Civil) – CBT and Interview.
NVS Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
- Assistant Commissioner: Rs. 1500
- Female Staff Nurse: Rs 1200
- Lab Attendant/ Mess Helper/ MTS: Rs 750
- Other Posts: Rs 1000
How to Apply?
The application must be submitted through the online mode at the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, navodaya.gov.in before February 10, 2022.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.