Application has been invited by Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) for employment for 2484 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before August 1, 2015. Also Read - CBSE Board Exam 2021: Tips to Cope Up With Stress For Children And Parents | Watch Video
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) it is the policy of the Government to recruit dynamic youngsters in the administration of the State. The candidates selected by KPSC are generally known as Gazetted officers. Also Read - Telangana Schools to Reopen for Classes 6 and 8 After Nearly 11 Months
Total Number of Posts: 2484 Posts Also Read - CBSE Class 10th Board Exam 2021 Guide: Best Reference Books for Maths, Science, English, Social Science
Name of the Post:
- Assistant/ First Division Assistant: 1182 Posts
- Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant: 1237 Posts
- Second Division Assistant (Backlog): 65 Posts
- Assistant/ First Division Assistant: Candidates should have Degree from an university by established by law in India, Diploma, Hindi Visharada, Pandit
- Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant & Second Division Assistant (Backlog): Candidate should have a qualification of second PUC/ ITI/ 3 years Diploma Examination.
Candidate’s maximum age limit should be in between 18 to 35 years.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Kannada Language Test and Computer Proficiency Test.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online. For more details please go through their official website.
Last Date of Application: August 1, 2015.
KPSC select candidates by written examination followed by personal interview. These officers hold important posts in administration of Karnataka state. For more information about the above mentioned vacancy please visit their official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Image Courtesy: Wikipedia