The world is celebrating World Engineers’ Day on the birth anniversary of Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya (1860- 1962), a notable Indian engineer, scholar, statesman and the Diwan of Mysore. He was bestowed with India’s highest honour Bharat Ratna in 1955, and knighted as a Knight Commander of the Indian Empire (KCIE) by King George V for his contributions to the mass. Throughout the world, people have been pouring their sentiments and opinions on this special day on the social media like Facebook, Twitter, etc. Have a look at the ten funniest tweets people have posted on Twitter: Also Read - Inspiring! Meerut Woman Who Left Home To Avoid Forced Marriage Returns As PCS Officer 7 Years Later
- No you can’t compare “every dog has his day” with our #engineersday.
- Play #DusDusKiDaud because today is #EngineersDay!
- The best thing we learn in engineering is … Solution for every problem in this world is “Chal daaru peetey hain” #EngineersDay.
- Happy Engineer’s day everyone.. Only here ‘Happy’ & ‘Engineer’ comes in same sentence..!! #Engineersday.
- Happy #EngineersDay to all Engineers!!! Especially who are not getting job!!! Proud Be A Engineer. Engineer da.
- Happy Engineers day. Retweet if you are an Engineer, favourite if not.
- Romantic letter from an engineer..#EngineersDay pic.twitter.com/8OrP34T6Da
- An #Engineer is the only one who’s capable to get the very correct answer using a very wrong method #EngineersDay #HappyEngineersDay.
- An #Engineer is the one that everybody knows that he knows everything..BUT he knows that he knows nothing.. #HappyEngineersDay #EngineersDay.
- It’s a conflict between money and life #EngineersDay.
You may post your own comments and opinions on this special day in the comment box provided below this article. Also Read - Before Reporting For Duty, This Bengaluru Cop Teaches Children of Migrant Workers Everyday For An Hour
Image Courtesy: Photos.com Also Read - Ready to Send Children Back to School? 78% Parents Say No, Willing to Let Kids Repeat An Academic Year