High Court of Bombay at Goa has invited applications for recruitment of court manager post. Interested and eligible candidates may apply on or before December 17, 2014. Also Read - Puducherry Proposes 10% Quota For Government School Students in Medical Courses
Vacancy details Also Read - West Bengal MBBS Seats Increased to 4,000: CM Mamata Banerjee
- Name of post – Court manager
- Total number of posts – 3
Pay scale Also Read - Will Convert All State-Run Madrasas Into a General School: Assam Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma
Rs 52900 per month (consolidated).
- Education qualification: The candidate must hold a degree of Master in Business Administration (MBA) or advanced diploma in general management. The candidate must also have five years experience/training in systems and process management, information technology, systems management, human resource management or financial systems management. Candidates should have a knowledge of Konkani language.
- Age limit: 25 years to 40 years.
Preliminary written examination/screening test will be conducted for the eligible candidates. The candidates obtaining the cut off marks in the written examination/screening test, as fixed by the High Court, will be called for an interview.
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates, may apply with complete details in prescribed format along with copies of testimonials and two passport size colour photographs, one duly affixed on application and signed across, other in separate envelope without pinning it to any paper.
- Candidates will have to mail their application to the office of the registrar, High Court of Bombay at Goa on or before December 17, 2014
- Click here to view the application prescribed format.
The Office of the Registrar (Administrator),
High Court of Bombay at Goa,
Lyceum Complex, Altinho,
Panaji -403 001, Goa
Click here to view the official notification.
Click here to visit the official website.