Around 30 days are left for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2016 to be held. The candidates who want to serve banking sector at Clerical Cadre Posts have already applied for 19000+ Clerk posts notified by IBPS. Qualifying in CWE Clerk 2016 will enable the candidates to get the banking job openings in 19 public sector banks. IBPS Clerk Exam 2016 is going to be conducted in November 2016 month. The candidates who getting themselves prepared for the exam are indulged in hardcore exam preparation. Also Read - IBPS SO Result 2021 For Mains And Interview Declared at ibps.in | Here's How to Download
Everybody understands that success is not served to us on silver plate. For becoming successful, consistent efforts and hard work is required. IBPS Clerk 2016 is approaching within few months. The willing aspirants who applied for the IBPS Clerk Exam should indulge themselves in constant efforts to secure good result. After proper analyzing the complete previous year question papers and keeping in view latest trends, we have prepared some tips to crack Preliminary Exam in just 30 days. (ALSO READ: IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016: Call letters will be available at ibps.in from Oct 25) Also Read - IBPS PO Mains 2020 Score Card Released at ibps.in | Here's How to Check, Direct Link to Download
How to crack IBPS Clerk Exam 2016 in 30 days? Also Read - 7th Pay Commission Latest News: Common Eligibility Test for Govt Jobs Recruitment Likely in September | Check Details Here
Indepth Analysis of IBPS Clerk Exam 2016 Syllabus is required
Properly analysed and complete syllabus is foremost step to start the preparation of any exam preparation. For starting the preparation of IBPS PO Exam, one should carefully check the syllabus of the exam and also the type and level of question format likely to be asked in the exam.
Good study material/book should be for exam preparation
Aspirants should have good study material for doing IBPS PO Exam 2016 preparation. List of books, which are popular and useful for banking exam preparation is given here:
- A new approach Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning (Arihant) by BS Sijwali
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (Arihant) Rajesh Verma
- Lucent General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations (S.Chand) R.S.Agarwal
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning (S.Chand) by R.S.Agarwal
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- Manorama Year Book.
Perfect and Right Strategy for exam after analyzing syllabus
Someone has correctly said that if the candidates is well prepared then he/she can easily clear the exam in first attempt. One should be perfectly clear about the topics and time should be devoted to each and every section.
How can you crack IBPS PO Exam 2016 in 30 days?
Here, we are providing section wise strategy along with important topic to focus while doing preparation. Adoption of correct methodlogy will be helpful in scoring good result.
1. Tips to prepare Reasoning Section: Reasoning section is entirely based on logical thinking and mental ability of the candidate. It is not easy to learn the formula and answer immediately there after applying it. In reasoning, complete practice of the entire concept should be done to attain good marks.
Important topics of Reasoning Section: Syllogism, Statement and Conclusions, Directions, Seating Arrangements, Blood Relations/, Ranking, Data sufficiency, Puzzles, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Coding-Decoding, Analogy, Classification
2. Tips to prepare for English Section:English language section is one of the scoring sections in any Banking exam as compared to other sections. All the candidates are required to improve their basic english in order to excel in the IBPS Clerk Exam. The emphasis of candidates should be given to basic concepts of English Grammar. Read good English magazines and newspaper to improve your reading skills.
Important Topics of English Section: Spotting the Error, Idioms & Phrases, Parajumbles, Reading Comprehension, and Synonyms & Antonyms.
3. Tips to Prepare Computer Knowledge Section: It is considered as one of the easiest sections, which require knowledge of basic computers and networking. Good knowledge of computer can help the candidates in increasing their score. This section need less efforts and good marks can be secured.
Important Topics of Computer Knowledge Section: Computer, Parts of Computer, Internet, MS Office, Computer Languages, Operating System.
4. Tips to Prepare Quantitative Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude section is included to analyse the numerical ability and calculation of the candidates. The right strategy for solving the quantitative aptitude is to initially solve those questions first that are easy to attempt and have fewer calculations. Properly memorize all the important shortcut techniques.
Important Topics for Quantitative Aptitude: Time & Work, Time & Distance, Profit & Loss, Number Systems, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Percentage, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Bar graph & Pie-chart, Probability
Proper Practice of Mock Test/Sample Questions
Candidates should practice all the concepts of exam pattern thoroughly, it is advisable for the candidates to practice mock questions and mock papers to improve speed. It will help you in testing your preparation. So, Hence, you can work upon your weak area once again.
Practice Previous Year Question Paper
Willing aspirant should solve previous year question paper to know the exact time one need to solve. How you will perform on the paper format similar to this in upcoming IBPS Clerk Exam 2016.
Must use Online Resources in your preparation
For properly utilizing the time and in changing trend, online resources always proves beneficial. It takes time to find out latest notification, question paper, practice papers and so on through books and newspaper. But, online resource provides you in just one click.
IBPS is aimed self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment. IBPS declared a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks.