Once the pattern changes for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) PO mains was out in the open, the candidates preparing for it went into a tizzy. With less than 24 hrs to go, everybody is keeping their fingers-crossed over the clerk preliminary exams to see if there will be last-minute tweaking in the upcoming exam as well. Also Read - IBPS CWE Clerk V Provisional Allotment Reserve List Released at ibps.in: Check results online
The time duration of IBPS Clerk Prelims exam will be one hour. To keep you in good stead for the exam, here are a few last-minute solutions that could benefit you even if things do not go according to plan. Also Read - IBPS Clerk Final Result 2016 Expected tommorow: Check your provisional allotment online
Dos & Don’ts: Also Read - IBPS Clerk Final Result 2016 to be released shortly: What past trends reveal
- First and foremost do not forget to carry your ID proof, if possible keep it aside, safe tonight.
- Try and reach the examination hall half-an-hour in advance so that you soak in the ambiance and get settled.
- The paper will contain three sections.
- Reasoning, English Language & quantitative aptitude.
- Apart from English, candidates can attempt the other two sections, in Hindi/ English.
- For a wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of 0.25. Be doubly sure before answering or it may backfire.
- Time yourself well as you will have 60-minutes, time your wrist watches on quarterly alarms, to pace yourself better.
- Time yourself in a manner so that you have about three-minutes left to revise.
- As you get the paper, go through it and identify the sections that you are confident about, so that you can finish these and then have time to ponder over the rest.
- Keep a bottle of water by your side because when you exercise your brains, you dehydrate, hence hydration is as important as time.
- Do not bother what others are doing, stay focused and this is a promise you make to yourself, just for an hour.
- Do not linger over questions, move ahead and let that not bother you.
- Try and get a comfortable chair for yourself, so that you do not feel uneasy mid-way through the exam.
- Be aware while marking your answers for review. If an answer is selected for a question that is marked for review, it will be considered in the final evaluation.
The candidates shall be required to qualify in each test as per cut-off marks determined in each test. On each tests the candidate will have to score a minimum marks. The total marks will considered to be shortlisted for the main examination. The cutoffs will be decided on the number of vacancies available and candidates will be shortlisted for main examination. However, decision of IBPS in this regard shall be final and obligatory upon the candidates.
So, here is India.com family wishing all student the very best!