New Delhi, April 01: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) announced its mains and interview combined results of Specialist Officers (SO) on April 1, Sunday on its official website- www.ibps.in. While the main exam was conducted on January 28 this year, the IBPS SO preliminary exam was conducted on December 30 and 31 last year.
Steps for checking your result:
- Visit IBPS’s official website- www.ibps.in.
- On the homepage, click on the CWE Specialist Officers link.
- A new page will open.
- Click on the Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers (SO) VII
- After that, click on the link which reads ‘Combined result for Main Exam & Interview for CRP SPL – VII’
- Enter your registration number, roll number and password and date of birth along with the captcha.
- Log in to see the results and take a printout for future reference.
The list of candidates who will be provisionally allotted the given posts would be put up on the IBPS’s official website till May 1. Provisional allotment for the said posts has been done based on the basis of merit-cum-preference and the guidelines issued by the Government.
However, it must be noted that the provisional allotment is admissible if the candidate fulfills the criteria for Participating Organisations and clears the verification of identity to the satisfaction of the organisation the candidate has been allotted. The candidature would stand cancelled if the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria or doesn’t clear the identity verification process at any stage of recruitment. It must also be noted that provisional allotment does not ensure permanent employment if the other stages of verification are not cleared. Once, the candidates have gone through all the verification process, it is then the letter of appointment will be issued by the allotted Participating Organisation. The decision of the Participating organisation would be treated as final. Also, if the candidate does not avail the offerletter from the allotted Participating Organisation the individual’s candidature would be cancelled.
Nearly 7,000 posts were announced for the clerical posts by the IBPS in various banks across the country, this year.