Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has already issued the online admit card for IBPS CWE Specialist Officers Interview 2017. The candidate who has qualified in the Common Written Examination conducted in January 2017 are eligible to appear for IBPS SO Interview 2017 to be held in due course of time. The candidates should download the online call letters for IBPS SO Interview 2017 and keep it ready with all other documents for interview day. We are providing some tips to tackle the Specialist Officers Interview 2017.
The banking aspirants who are interested in joining the public sector banks as the specialist officers who are willing to join the banking sector needs to know that they will be exposed to challenging assignment. The selected candidates will be given the opportunity to involve in nation building developmental activities. Candidates should read the crispy tips to tackle the interview round for IBPS SO Recruitment 2017. (ALSO READ: IBPS SO VI Interview Call Letters 2017 Released: Download admit card from ibps.in now)
Tips to Tackle IBPS SO Interview 2017
1. Candidates should wear formal dress as the attire plays a crucial role in forming the first impression
2. It is advised to reach the interview venue on time and be punctual. Arriving on time is the most important as it shows that one is interested and is better to know what are the prerequisites.
3. Candidates should have positive body language while appearing for the interview. It is important for the candidates to have eye contact with all the participants.
4. The aspirants should greet the interview panel at first and are also advised to know the first name of the interviewer. And thank him/her for the interview while leaving the room.
5. While responding, the candidates are needed to understand the question before speaking and also hear carefully what the other participants have to say.
All the candidates should keep practising and revising the syllabus so that you may succeed in the upcoming exam. Team India.com wishes candidates all the best for their interview.