IBPS SO Recruitment 2018-19: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) released a notification for the vacant posts of Section Officers (SO) on its official website- ibps.in. The online registration process for the recruitment of candidates to the above-mentioned post is available on the official website.
Candidates who wish to apply for the same can log into the website of IBPS and register themselves before the closure of the application process. According to reports, the last date for submission of the application is November 26, 2018.
Steps to register for IBPS SO Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website mentioned above- ibps.in.
- On the homepage, search for the registration link and click on it.
- A new page opens.
- Enter all the necessary details and submit.
- The registration process is now complete.
- Login to the user portal with the details received.
- Click on Apply Online option
- Enter the details and submit. Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application and take a print out of the same for future purpose.
Candidates belonging to Gen/OBC categories will have to pay Rs 600 while, for SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay Rs 100. It must be noted that the applicants’ maximum age to apply for the position is 30 years, and the relaxation in upper age limit is there for reserved category candidates.