The Indian Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is expected to carry out the recruitment examination for the post of Specialist Officers in various public sector banks and regional rural banks, in February 2015. The recruitment would be carried out via a written test called Common Written Examination under the Common Recruitment Process. Also Read - West Bengal MBBS Seats Increased to 4,000: CM Mamata Banerjee
All eligible and interested candidates who want to join anyone of the participating banks as a Specialist Officer need to get themselves registered under CRP SPL-IV. The examination is expected to be held between February 14, 2015 and February 15, 2015. The post details under this recruitment are as follows: Also Read - Will Convert All State-Run Madrasas Into a General School: Assam Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma
The names of Posts against which this recruitment would be carried out are: Also Read - Anything For Education: Goa Students Trek 3km Everyday to Reach Hilltop to Access Internet For Online Classes
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (ScaleI)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Age Limit: Candidates applying for all above mentioned posts age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years of age
Educational Qualification: For post-wise educational qualification one may refer to the official advertisement of this recruitment.
Candidates who crack the written test would be called for personal interview session that is to be conducted by the participating organizations and co-ordinated by the Nodal bank with the help of IBPS.
How to apply
- All eligible and interested candidates need to apply online through the official website of IBPS.
- Candidates should apply before December 9, 2014.
- Applicants need to make an online payment for the application fee between November 18, 2014 to December 9, 2014.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs 100/-
- For all other candidates: Rs 600/-
Candidates may click here to get the official advertisement of the recruitment. Click here to apply online. Click here to access the official website of IBPS.
Candidates may also like to read: IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2014: Eligibility Criteria
Image Courtesy: Wikipedia