ICAI Admit Card 2018: The ICAI Admit Card 2018 has been released by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) on Friday. The examination is scheduled to take place in November this year. The admit cards released are for the Foundation, Intermediate (IPC), Intermediate, Final, and Final-New exams.
Candidates who have already registered to appear for the ICAI November 2018 exam may download their admit card at icaiexam.icai.org. It must be noted that no physical admit card will be sent to candidates and that the only way to access admit cards is through the website.
Steps to download ICAI Admit Card 2018:
Step 1: Visit the ICAI CA official website- icaiexam.icai.org.
Step 2: Click on the Login/Registration and enter your login details.
Step 3: Click on the link for the ICAI admit card.
Step 4: Your admit card will be displayed on the screen and take a print out for reference.
Candidates may note the timetable for the ICAI examination.
- Foundation Course (Revised Scheme): November 11th, 13th, 15th, 17th.
- Intermediate (IPC) Course (Existing Scheme): Group 1 on November 2nd, 4th, 8th, 10th. Group II on November 12th, 14th, 16th.
- Intermediate Course (Revised Scheme): Group I on 2nd, 4th, 8th, 10th. Group II on 12th, 14th, 16th, 18th.
- Final Course (Existing Scheme): Group I on November 1st, 3rd, 5th, 9th. Group II on November 11th, 13th, 15th, 17th.
- Final Course (Revised Scheme): Group I on November 1st, 3rd, 5th, 9th. Group II on November 11th, 13th, 15th, and 17th.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament, viz. The Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 (Act No.XXXVIII of 1949) for regulating the profession of Chartered Accountancy in the country. The Institute, functions under the administrative control of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The ICAI is the second largest professional body of Chartered Accountants in the world, with a strong tradition of service to the Indian economy in public interest.