ICSE, ISC Semester 1 Result 2021 DECLARED, Rechecking Window Opens at cisce.org. Direct Link Here
ICSE, ISC Semester 1 Result LIVE Updates: Once declared, students can download marksheet their ICSE, ISC semester 1 exams fromcisce.org, results.cisce.org. They can also get their scorecard on the Careers portal of the board.
ICSE, ISC Semester 1 Results 2022 Live Updates : The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has declared ICSE (Class 10) and ISC (Class 12) semester 1 final exam results Monday. Students can download their ICSE, ISC semester 1 exams marksheet from cisce.org, results.cisce.org. They can also get their scorecard on the Careers portal of the board. Earlier, the Council had stated that the semester 1 mark sheets will only mention marks obtained by students and will be without the pass/fail status. Students must note that the CISCE will not issue any hard copies of the Semester 1 examination results. However, the results will be made available to the schools in the form of Online Transcripts and Result Tabulation. Stay here for LIVE Updates.
You may like to read
ICSE, ISC Semester 1 Result LIVE Updates
- “The overall result i.e. – Pass Certificate Awarded or Pass Certificate Not Awarded/ Eligible for Compartment Examination will only be declared after completion of the Semester 2 Examination,” the CISCE had said.
- CISCE will declare the final result of ICSE, ISC year 2022 exams after semester 2 exams.
- ICSE, ISC results declared on cisce.org
- Students need to ensure that there is no error in the marksheet. In case of a mistake, they need to alert the authorities at the earliest.
- Only 3 minutes to go for the result, students need to keep their credentials ready. Roll number mentioned on the admit card will be needed to check the score.
- This year, the Council has made provision for the candidates to apply for recheck directly through the Council’s website www.cisce.org. Kindly note that the Recheck charges for ICSE will be Rs. 1000/- per paper and for ISC will be Rs.1000/- per subject.
DIRECT LINK TO CHECK ICSE, ISC Result 2021-22
Steps to be followed by Students to check CISCE Results
- Visit the official websites- cisce.org, results.cisce.org.
- Click on ICSE/ ISC results 2022 link.
- Select class.
- Enter a unique ID, index number, and the auto-generated code.
- Tap on submit to view results.
- Download, take a printout for further reference.
Check Results Via SMS
- For receiving the ICSE Year 2021-2022 Semester 1 Examination Results through SMS, the candidate needs to type his/her Unique ID in the following way, in the ‘New Message’ box: ICSE 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
- For receiving the ISC Year 2021-2022 Semester 1 Examination Results through SMS, the candidate needs to type his/her Unique ID in the following way, in the ‘New Message’ box: ISC 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
- Send the message to the number: 09248082883
Procedure to be followed by the schools for downloading the results
- Login to the CAREERS portal using Principal’s Login Credentials.
- Click on the “Semester 1 Examination System” tile.
- Select ICSE or ISC on the Menu Bar.
- From the ICSE/ISC Menu click on the “Reports”.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.