IGNOU January 2022 Session: Re-registration Date Extended Till Jan 31; Here’s How to Apply
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) on Sunday extended the deadline for re-registration for January 2022 session till January 31, 2022.
IGNOU January 2022 Session: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) on Sunday extended the deadline for re-registration for January 2022 session till January 31, 2022. Taking to Twitter, the IGNOU said, ”The last date of Re-Registration for the January 2022 Session has been extended till 31st January 2022. https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.” All those who are interested can visit the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in and register as soon as possible.
Now the registration date has been extended, candidates can register for various undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, certificate courses. Now, candidates who are registered/enrolled in undergraduate/ postgraduate / semester-based programmes of two-three years duration can re-register for the next year/ semester of the programme irrespective of whether they have appeared in the term-end exam of the previous semester.
You may like to read
IGNOU January 2022 Session: Here’s how to re-register
- Visit the official website of IGNOU, ignou.ac.in, ignou.samarth.edu.in
- Candidates will need to register on the Portal.
- Click the “Click Here For New Registration’ button to proceed.
- Provide the required details.
- If you have already registered on the portal, then enter the required credentials such as username, password, captcha.
- Now click on the ‘login’ option.
- Fill the application form. Now, Submit the application form.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Save, Download, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Alternatively, the direct link to the IGNOU’s Samarth Portal is also provided below through which the candidates can complete their registration process.
Direct Link to Register for IGNOU January 2022 Session
In case of any query regarding the IGNOU January 2022 re-registration process, candidates may contact the Student Service Centre at email@example.com. Candidates can also contact the authorities by dialing 011-29572513, and 29572514.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.