IGNOU January 2022 Session: Registration Process Ends Tomorrow; Apply Via Direct Link Here
IGNOU January 2022 Session: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close the registration process for January 2022 session tomorrow, as of January 31, 2022.
IGNOU January 2022 Session: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close the registration process for January 2022 session tomorrow, as of January 31, 2022. Those who are interested and have not yet applied can do so by visiting the official website of IGNOU, ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in(for ODL registration), and ignouiop.samarth.edu.in(for online programmes).
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Bumper Vacancies Notified For These Posts on iocl.com | Here's How to Apply
- ICMR Recruitment 2022: Apply For 7 Posts on main.icmr.nic.in | Check Eligibility, Pay Scale Here
- Indian Army AMC Recruitment 2022: Notification Out For 47 Group C Posts; Apply From This Date | Check Details Here
IGNOU January 2022 Session: Here’s How to Re-Register
You may like to read
- Visit the official website of IGNOU, ignou.ac.in, ignou.samarth.edu.in
- Candidates will need to register on the Portal.
- Click the ‘Click Here For New Registration‘ button to proceed.
- Provide the required details.
- If you have already registered on the portal, then enter the required credentials such as username, password, captcha.
- Now click on the ‘login’ option.
- Fill the application form. Now, Submit the application form.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Save, Download, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Alternatively, the direct link to the IGNOU’s Samarth Portal is also provided below through which the candidates can complete their registration process.
Direct Link to Register for IGNOU January 2022 Session
In case of any query regarding the IGNOU January 2022 re-registration process, candidates may contact the Student Service Centre at email@example.com. Candidates can also contact the authorities by dialing 011-29572513, and 29572514.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.