New Delhi: IIFT exams 2021 are starting from January 24. It is being conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) from 3 to 5 PM across 86 cities in the country. For all the candidates who have registered to appear in the examination, NTA had released IIFT admit card on January 16, 2021. As per latest updates from NTA, for the IIFT exam pattern, students will be required to answer multiple-choice questions in a total time duration of 120 minutes. Also Read - Delhi University Recruitment 2021: 1145 Vacancies For Non-teaching Posts Announced | Check Steps to Apply Online
The NTA holds IIFT entrance exam for admissions to Indian Institute of Foreign Trade’s flagship programme MBA in International Business (IB). The IIFT exams 2021 will be held in a computer-based test mode for admissions to MBA (IB) programmes at IIFT Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada campuses. Also Read - JEE Mains 2021: Candidates Must Follow These Tips And Strategies to Get 100 Percentile in Exam
However, students willing to join the IIFT MBA (IB) programme will have to qualify for the NTA IIFT 2021 first, and then clear the Group Discussion, Writing Skills Assessment and Interview rounds. Also Read - JEE Main 2021 Phase 1 Numbers Revealed: 6.5 Lakh Registered for Engineering, CHECK Full Data Here
IIFT 2021: Exam Day Guidelines
1) To the exam hall, candidates must carry a hard copy of IIFT admit card along with an original photo ID proof issued by the Government of India- Driving License, Aadhar id card, Election id card, Passport.
2) They also need to need to keep the admit card till the end of the admission process as it would be required at every stage of the admission.
3) Moreover, they need to reach the examination centre as per the reporting time mentioned in the admit card.
4) At this time of coronavirus pandemic, candidates will have to follow all the social distancing norms related to COVID-19.
5) Candidates will have to wear a face mask all the time during the examination.