The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati, has asked for applications from eligible candidates against the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Senior Research Fellow (SRF) for a Department of Science and Technology -Max Planck Institute (Germany); funded research project named ‘Aminocatalystic New Asymmetric Transformations’. Eligible and interested candidates need to appear for a walk-in-interview on November 26, 2014. Also Read - Puducherry Proposes 10% Quota For Government School Students in Medical Courses
Pay Scale Also Read - West Bengal MBBS Seats Increased to 4,000: CM Mamata Banerjee
- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Research Fellow would be getting a salary of Rs 16,000/- per month.
- Candidates applying for the post of Senior Research Fellow would be getting a salary of Rs 18,000/- per month.
Educational Qualification Also Read - Will Convert All State-Run Madrasas Into a General School: Assam Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma
- For the post of JRF: M Sc/Final year M Sc students. NET/GATE qualified candidates would be preferred.
- For the post of SRF: Minimum two years experience as JRF. Working experience in organic chemistry laboratory would be preferred.
How to apply
- All eligible and interested candidates would require to come with an updated CV and all other relevant documents, for the walk-in-interview, to be held in the chemistry conference room and report to Dr Subhas Chandra Pan.
- The venue of the interview is Department of Chemistry, IIT-Guwahati, PIN-781039.
- Candidates need to report before 3 pm on November 26, 2014.
Candidates may click here to get the official advertisement of this recruitment. Click here to access the official website of IIT, Guwahati.