By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts Cookies Policy.
Income Tax Recruitment 2022: Vacancies Notified For 24 Posts; Apply Online at incometaxindia.gov.in
Income Tax Recruitment 2022: The last date to apply for the posts is on or before April 18, 2022.
Income Tax Recruitment 2022: Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for the posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Multi-Tasking Staff. Interested candidates(meritorious sportspersons) can apply for the positions through the official website of Income Tax, www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
The last date to apply for the posts is on or before April 18, 2022. A total of 24 vacant posts will be filled through this recruitment drive.
You may like to read
Vacancy Details For Income Tax Recruitment 2022
- Income Tax Inspector: 01 post
- Tax Assistant: 05 posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 18 posts
Eligibility Criteria For Income Tax Recruitment 2022
Candidates applying for the positions must check the eligibility criteria given below.
- Income Tax Inspector: Degree of a recognized university or equivalent.
- Tax Assistant: Degree of a recognized university or equivalent. Having Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/ Council.
Income Tax Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
- Candidates applying for Income Tax Inspector posts must be between 18-30 years of age.
- Candidates applying for Tax Assistant posts must be between 18-27 years of age.
- Candidates applying for Multi-Tasking Staff must be between18-25 years of age.
Income Tax Recruitment 2022: How to apply?
The willing and eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to the Additional Commissioner of Income Tax, Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment), pI Floor, Room No. 14, Aayakar Bhawan, P-7, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata700069 by post/hand so as to reach the office of the undersigned on or before April 18, 2022 (up to 6 PM)
Income Tax Recruitment 2022: Check Official Notification Here
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.