Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: The Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notification to fill the various vacancies available for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (Pilot/Observer entry) and Education Branch. Besides, unmarried eligible male can apply for the post of Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive Branch (Logistics Cadre) of the Indian Navy. The course for which the recruitment is notified will begin from January 2020 at the Indian Naval Academy of Ezhimala in Kerala.
The online submission of applications for Indian Navy SSC and PSC Officers Recruitment 2019 will commence from March 16, 2019, and will go on till April 5, 2019. Candidates are requested to visit the official website of Indian Navy i.e joinindiannavy.gov.in for further details.
1. Observer – 6 seats
2. Pilot (MR) – 3 seats
3. Pilot (Other than MR) – 5 seats
4. Logistics – 15 seats
5. Education – 24 seats
Eligibility criteria or educational qualification:
1. Candidates applying for the post of Observer, Pilot (MR), Pilot (Other than MR) must have a B.E./B.Tech Degree in any discipline (with Physics & Maths in 12th standard).
2. Candidates applying for the post of Logistics must have a BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or MBA with First Class or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class.
3. Candidates applying for the Education branch must have a degree in BE/B.Tech/M.Sc./MA.
1. Candidates applying for the post of Observer, Pilot (MR), Pilot (Other than MR) must be born between January 2, 1996, and January 1, 2001.
2. Candidates applying for the post of Logistics must be born between January 2, 1995, and July 1, 2000.
3. Candidates applying for the Education branch must be born between January 2, 1995, and January 1, 1999.
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply for the post online before April 5, 2019. Notably, candidates must take a printout of the online application for future reference.