Indian Navy has invited candidates aspiring to be sailors to enroll for Secondary Service Recruits (SSR)-02/2015 Batch. Eligible candidates can apply online before December 07, 2014. Also Read - West Bengal MBBS Seats Increased to 4,000: CM Mamata Banerjee
Details: Also Read - Will Convert All State-Run Madrasas Into a General School: Assam Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma
List of candidates selected for the course will be uploaded on their website on June 27, 2014. Candidates would be provided with books, studying materials, uniform, food and accommodation for free of cost. This course will begin from December 07, 2014. Also Read - Anything For Education: Goa Students Trek 3km Everyday to Reach Hilltop to Access Internet For Online Classes
Salary: During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs 5,700/- will be given to the trainers. On completion of the training an amount, equal to the minimum scale of Rs 5,200/- to Rs 20,200/- would be given to the candidates. They will also be given grade pay of Rs. 2000/-
- Marital status: Unmarried male applicants can apply.
- Nationality: Applicants should be either citizen of India, Bhutan and Nepal.
- Educational qualification: Candidates must be qualified in 10+2 examination or any equivalent examination with Maths and Physics and at least one of these subjects Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be born between August 01, 1994 to July 31, 1998 (Both inclusive).
- Applications have to be submitted online only.
- Manually filled applications will be rejected.
- Selection of the candidates would be based on their performance in written test, qualifying physical fitness and medical fitness examination.
- Candidates can click here for detailed notification.
How to apply:
- Before applying online, candidates need to keep all their relevant document and certificates like 10+2 marksheet, age proof, handy for easy reference.
- Candidates can click here to apply online.
- Photographs to be submitted while applying should have blue background only.
- Candidates should print two copies of the online application form and send one copy, along with the essential documents in an envelope to the respective state’s office address. Refer to the notification for address.
- Last date for applying online is before December 07,2014
- Hard copy of the application should office reach before December 14,2014.
- List of candidates selected will be uploaded on their official website on June 27, 2014.
- Course would commence on from December 7, 2014.
Click here to access official notification can be accessed.
Click here to access official website.
Image courtesy: Getty Images