By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts Cookies Policy.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Apply for Driver and Other Posts, Check Steps To Apply
Sarkari Naukri: Indian Navy has released notification and invited applications from candidates to apply for Driver and other posts.
Sarkari Naukri: Indian Navy has released notification and invited applications from candidates to apply for Driver and other posts. The candidates who are eligible and interested in the post can apply for the posts by sending the filled up application form to the address mentioned below.
The candidates must note that the last date for the posts is 21 days from the date of publication of advertisements in employment news.
You may like to read
For the convenience of the candidates, we have mentioned all the important details below:
- Library & Information Assistant Classified as Group ‘B’ (NG): 6 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) Classified as Group ‘C’ (NG): 40 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 3 Posts
- All short listed eligible candidates will have to appear in the written examination
- The examination will have objective type questions.
- Candidates applying for Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) to attend a driving test which will be qualifying in nature.
Where to Apply
Candidates can send the filled up application form to the Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CCPO), Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Ballard Estate, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai-400 001.