The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has called for applications from eligible candidates for various posts under this year’s recruitment session. All eligible and interested candidates need to apply before December 10, 2014. Also Read - Puducherry Proposes 10% Quota For Government School Students in Medical Courses
There are total 100 vacancies against the above mentioned recruitment and the selected candidates would be placed in Gujarat. Rest of the job details are as follows: Also Read - West Bengal MBBS Seats Increased to 4,000: CM Mamata Banerjee
|Names of Posts ||Vacancies|
|Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Production)||60|
|Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Fire and Safety)||2|
|Junior Quality Control Analyst – IV||3|
|Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (TPS)||20|
|Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Mechanical-P and C)||9|
|Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumental)||6|
Pay Scale Also Read - Will Convert All State-Run Madrasas Into a General School: Assam Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma
The pay scale being offered for the above mentioned jobs is Rs 11,900/- to Rs 32,000/-.
Age Limit: Candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should be between 18 to 26 years of age.
Educational Qualification: For post-wise required educational qualification applicants may refer to the official advertisement of this recruitment.
Experience: Applicants may refer to the official advertisement of this recruitment to know about the experience required for the above mentioned posts.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written test would require to attend personal interview.
How to apply
- Candidates need to online through the official website of IOCL.
- Candidates should apply before December 10, 2014.
- Print -out of the online application form along with attested copies of all relevant documents need to be sent through ordinary post to the following address:
Chief Human Resource Manager,
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd,
PO: Jawaharnagar, Dist: Vadodara – 391320
- All the hard copies of application forms and other documents should reach the above mentioned address before December 20, 2014.
- Applicants need to make a non-refundable damand-draft of Rs 150/- as the application fee.
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Candidates may click here to get the official advertisement of this recruitment. Click here access the official website of IOCL.