New Delhi: The Indian Railways has invited online applications for over 1 lakh jobs. Eligible Indian Nationals can apply for the post at the official website. The final candidates who are recruited for the various posts in Level 1 will receive their salary as prescribed by the 7th Pay commission recommendations.
Candidates between 18 and 33 years of age can apply for the post. They are required to possess a minimum educational qualification for the posts from recognized Board/ National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT)/ SCVT as on the closing date for online Registration.
Below are the important dates to keep in mind:
1) The opening date for the online registration of Applications is on March 12 at 5 PM.
2) The closing date of the online registration of Applications is on April 12 at 11.59 PM.
3) The closing date and time for the payment of Application Fee through online modes such as Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI are on April 23 at 11.59 PM.
4) The closing date and time for the payment of Application Fee through SBI Challan are April 18 at 1 PM.
5) The closing date and time for the payment of Application Fee through Post Office Challan are April 18 at 1 PM.
6) The final date of submission of the Applications is April 26 at 11.59 PM.
7) The tentative schedule for the Computer Based Test (CBT) is from September to October 2019.
The examination fee for candidates excluding the fee concession categories is Rs 500. Notably, Rs 400 from the total exam fee will be refunded in due course by deducting the bank charges that are applicable for those who take up the CBT. Candidates who fall under the category of PwBD, Female, Transgender, Ex-Servicemen candidates, those belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/ Economically Backward Class will pay an exam fee of Rs 250. The total exam fee will be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in CBT.