IOCL Recruitment 2021: The Indian Oil Corporation Limited or IOCL Recruitment has released a notification for the year 2021. The IOCL Recruitment 2021 vacancies have been released for 513 posts of experienced non-executive personnel such as Junior Engineer and many other posts. The candidates who are eligible and interested can apply on the official website of the corporation.Also Read - Bihar Police SI, Sergeant Preliminary Exam On December 26; Check Key Details Here
Here are some of the important details about the vacancies:
- Applications invited for candidates to work in refiners or petrochemical units located in Guwahati, Bihar, Gujarat, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Odisha, and others.
- Salary between Rs 25,000 to Rs 1,05,500.
- Posts: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV, Production, Junior Engineering Assistant-IV, P&U, Junior Engineering Assistant-IV, Electrical, or Junior Technical Assistant-IV, Junior Engineering Assistant-IV, P&U-O&M, Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV, and others.
- Candidates should be at least 18 years of age and a maximum of 26 years of age as of September 30, 2021. However, certain age relaxations are allowed.
- Candidates are advised to go through the official notification before applying for the posts.
For the convenience of the candidates, we have mentioned the steps thorough which they can apply for the positions: Also Read - DRDO Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 116 Apprentice Posts. Check Details Here
Also Read - UPSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancies Notified For Assistant Director, Other Posts; Apply Online at upsc.gov.in
- Visit the official website–iocl.com.
- Click on “Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel- 2021 in IOCL, Refineries Division” on What’s New Section
- Select the post to apply for and then proceed with the application form.
- Fill the application form by uploading necessary documents such as their photograph, experience certificates, and others.
- Pay the application fee online via net banking or credit or debit card.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the application form for future reference.