IOCL Recruitment 2022: Vacancies Out For 626 Posts on iocl.com| Apply Before This Date
IOCL Recruitment 2022: The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option.
IOCL Recruitment 2022: The Indian Oil Corporation Limited has invited applications for Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice 2022 under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in Northern Region (Marketing Division). Eligible and interested job applicants can apply online through the official site of IOCL at iocl.com.
- OPSC Recruitment 2022: Registration For 123 Assistant Agriculture Officers Posts Begins From Jan 28| Details Inside
- BOB Recruitment 2022: Apply For 220 Managerial Posts on bankofbaroda.in | Check Eligibility, Last Date Here
- PRL Recruitment 2022: Applications Invited for Junior Research Fellow Posts; Apply Before This Date
The last date to apply for these posts is February 21, 2022. The registration process has already commenced from Tuesday, January 17, 2022. This recruitment drive will fill up 626 posts in the organization.
You may like to read
- Apprentice: 626
- Trade Apprentice: Candidate must have a Matric with Regular Full Time ITI in relevant disciplines recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Technician Apprentice: Candidate must have a Three-year full-time Diploma in relevant disciplines of Engineering.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Candidate must have a Full-Time Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders): Candidate must be a 12th pass and should possess a Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for the training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
Candidates can check educational qualifications, experience, selection criteria, and other details from the official notification shared below.
IOCL Recruitment 2022: Check Official Notification
Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates, on the basis of marks obtained by them in theWritten Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria. The Written Test will comprise 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four options with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi. There will be no negative marking. For more related details, candidates can check the official website of IOCL.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.