JEE Main 2019: The Joint Entrance Examination (Mains) will commence from April 7. Two papers are scheduled for the day–Bachelor of Architecture and Bachelor of Planning. Also Read - NTA Launches Mobile App Where Students Can Practice, Take Mock Tests-- All You Need to Know
Notably, the first phase of the exam will be conducted from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM, while the second phase will be held from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. Also Read - JEE Main 2019 Result Released at jeemain.nic.in; 15 Students Score 100 Percentile
National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the exam this time. Also Read - JEE Main 2019 Results Declared, Check Now at jeemain.nic.in, jeemain.nta.nic.in
Students must gear-up for the exams and note the points mentioned below:
1) Most of the questions will have to be solved on a computer.
3) Students are advised to reach the examination centre prior to their exam timings.
3) Candidates must not forget to carry their admit cards.
4) While giving the exam, students must focus on questions that they can answer first
5) Students must not panic and call an invigilator, in case the computer they are working on encounters any problem.
All the best!