By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts Cookies Policy.
JEE Main 2022: Registration Process Ends Tomorrow; Direct Link, Steps to Apply Here
JEE Main 2022: This year, the JEE exam is scheduled to be held in two sessions: the first session will begin from March 21 to May 4, 2022.
JEE Main 2022: The National Testing Agency, NTA will end the registration process for Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main) on Thursday, March 31, 2022. Engineering aspirants can fill in the JEE Main 2022 application form through the official website i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in. This year, the JEE exam is scheduled to be held in two sessions: the first session will begin from March 21 to May 4, 2022. The second session is scheduled to begin from May 24 to 29, 2022.
For the convenience of the students, we have provided you with the direct link, steps to fill the application form.
You may like to read
JEE Main 2022: Steps by Step Guide to Apply
- Go to the official website of jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link that reads, “Registration for JEE(Main) 2022”
- A new webpage will open. Click on the New registration option.
- Enter the required credentials such as the candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, candidate’s date of birth, and others.
- Candidates are required to fill and complete the application form.
- Now, pay the application fee.
- Download the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
JEE Main 2022: Direct Link to Apply
List of Documents Required to Fill the Form
Here is the list of documents candidates need to keep prepared before filling the form.
- Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Signature, Category Certificate(wherever applicable), and PwD Certificate (wherever applicable)
- The recent photograph should be either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background.
- Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG format (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb (clearly legible)
- Size of the scanned copy of Category certificate between 10 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible)
- Size of the scanned copy of PwD certificate between 10 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible)
For more details, go through the information bulletin shared below.
JEE Main 2022: Click Here to Download
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.