JEE, a national level common entrance examination is conducted to give admission to different engineering courses. The examination has got two parts, JEE-Main and JEE-Advanced. Candidates who clear IIT-JEE main examination are eligible to appear for IIT-JEE advance which paves admissions to IITs. All eligible and interested candidates need to apply online within today’s time, as the admission’s link would be disabled after today. Also Read - Inspiring! Meerut Woman Who Left Home To Avoid Forced Marriage Returns As PCS Officer 7 Years Later
Candidates need to follow the instructions given below so as to apply online for the examination: Also Read - Before Reporting For Duty, This Bengaluru Cop Teaches Children of Migrant Workers Everyday For An Hour
- Log on to the official website of JEE Mains Exam 2015.
- Click on to the link called “Apply For JEE Main-2015”.
- Follow the Steps as instructed from there onward.
- Fill in the application form, upload a recent scanned image and pay the application fee.
- The application fee is mandatory to be paid at the time of registration either via debit card/credit card or through the e-challan that would be generated on successful completion of the application.
Candidates should note that today is the last day to register for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) mains. The online registration link would not be available after today. Also Read - Ready to Send Children Back to School? 78% Parents Say No, Willing to Let Kids Repeat An Academic Year
The JEE Main 2015 examination is tentatively scheduled to be carried out on April 4, 2015. The exam would be taken via pen and paper mode, as well as the online mode. The computer based online exam would be conducted on April 10 and 11, 2015.
Candidates may click here to view the official advertisement of this examination. Click here to apply online. Candidates may also click here to access the official website of JEE Mains Exam 2015.
Image Courtesy: Getty Images