JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) has released the admit card for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) examination. Students may download their admit cards from the official website- jipmer.edu.in. The MBBS entrance examination will be conducted by JIPMER on June 3. The entrance exam will be held online and conducted in both single shift and double shift. The timings for the single shift would be from 10 am till 12:30 pm and the other shift timing will be 3 pm to 5:30 pm. It will be a two-and-a-half hour exam.
Steps to download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018:
- Visit the JIPMER official website- jipmer.edu.in.
- Click on the link- ‘Download Hall Ticket for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination’
- A new page opens. Enter your user ID and password.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout for future purpose.
The merit list will be published on or before June 20. While the JIPMER MBBS 2018 first counselling is likely to be held from June 27 which will continue till September 28.
The registration process for the JIPMER examination had started from March 7 and ended on April 13. The duration of the MBBS course will be approximately 4 years and 6 months. It will be followed by a year of mandatory internship for getting the MBBS degree.