JNV Admission 2022-23: Registration Process Begins For Class 11 Lateral Entry Admission at navodaya.gov.in
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Class 11 Admission 2022: Interested students can apply through the official website of NVS at navodaya.gov.in.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Class 11 Admission 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has started the online registration process for admission to Class 11 against vacant seats in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNV) in Science, Commerce, Vocational, and Humanities streams. Interested students can apply through the official website of NVS at navodaya.gov.in. It is to be noted that the last date to fill out the application form is till August 18, 2022.
The selected students will be informed by the Principal of the concerned JNV by SMS/Speed post. “Admission against available vacant seats in Class 11 on the basis of marks secured by students in Class 10 board exam during academic session 2021-22, subject to admission criteria of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti”, reads the official statement issued on the website.
You may like to read
As per the notification, the date of birth of the candidate is to be between 1st June 2005 to 31st May 2007 (both days inclusive). This is applicable to all categories of candidates including those who belong to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe.
JNV Admission 2022-23: How to Fill Class 11 Lateral Entry Application Form?
- Visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti at navodaya.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Admission Notification” available under the “Admission” section.
- Click on the Download option beside “Click here to register through online portal for class XI lateral entry admission for the session 2022-23,” option.
- You will be directed to a new webpage.
- Register yourself on the portal.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents. Pay the application fee, if any.
- Download the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
It is to be noted that admission will be made on the basis of the performance of students in the Class X Board Examination(CBSE/ StateEducation/other recognized Board). For more details, check the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.