New Delhi, Aug 14: The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala has released the first allotment list for 5 year LLB programme at cee-kerala.org. Though the CEE Kerala declared the list on August 12, the admission process begins today. Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the 5-year programme LLB course in the first allotment list have to complete admission formalities between August 14 and 18. CEE Kerala made the list based on the choices exercised by candidates till August 8, 2017.
To check names, candidates need to visit the CEE official website, www.cee-kerala.org. Students will have to click on ‘LLB 5 year’ link to get allotment list in PDF format. After checking the allotment status, students should also download their allotment memo, which is a compulsory document for admission. The allotment memo carries details such as candidate’s name, roll number, allotment details, tuition fees, deposit if any etc.
Besides allotment memo, candidates also need their ‘Data Sheet’. Students can log into their Home Page and then click the Menu Item ‘Data Sheet’ for downloading the Data Sheet. Below is the list of other documents required at the time of admission are:
- SSLC or any relevant school records/birth certificate/passport/other valid documents to prove date of birth in original.
- Original Mark list and Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the Candidate studied last.
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph.
- The applicant who is employed or trainee in Government/ Quasi Government/ Banks etc. shall, at the time of the interview, produce a relieving order and a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the Institution where the candidate was employed.
- The candidate who passed their qualifying examination from Universities/ Boards outside the state shall produce an “Eligibility Certificate” from the concerned university in Kerala, to the effect that the qualifying examination has been recognised by the University.
- The student who qualifies from other Universities should produce migration certificate at the time of admission.
- Originals of all the uploaded documents/certificates (to prove nativity / reservation/ fee concession).
- Any other certificates/documents required to be furnished as per the prospectus/ notifications/ allotment memo.