Top Recommended Stories
Kerala TET February 2022: Application Process Begins on ktet.kerala.gov.in| Here’s How to Apply
Kerala TET February 2022: Applicants must note that the last date to apply for the KTET exam is February 16, 2022.
Kerala TET February 2022: Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has started the online application process for the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test on its official website. Those interested and eligible can apply online through the official website of Kerala TET, ktet.kerala.gov.in. Applicants must note that the last date to apply for the KTET exam is February 16, 2022. The last date for the final printout is till February 17, 2022.
Step by step guide to complete the Kerala TET 2022 Application process
- Go to the official website of the Kerala TET exam, ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on the link that reads, ”NEW REGISTRATION FEBRUARY 2022” available on the homepage.
- A new webpage will open.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Now complete the registration by providing basic details such as Name, gender, religion, and others.
- Once registration is done, log in again to your account with the new login credentials.
- Fill in the required details.
- Depending upon your category, Pay the required amount of application fees.
- After you have filled the details, click on submit option.
- Save, Download the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Alternatively, one can apply register from the link given below.
Kerala TET February 2022: Click Here to Apply Online
Kerala TET February 2022: Application Fee
Candidates belonging to General, OBC categories are required to pay Rs 500 as an application fee. Candidates belonging to SC, ST categories are required to pay Rs 250 as an application fee. The payment should be made through Net Banking, Credit and Debit card. Candidates interested in Teacher Eligibility Test in Kerala can register for Kerala TET Exam by visiting the official website, ktet.kerala.gov.in.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.