KVS Admission 2019: The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) on Tuesday began the registration process for admission into Class 2 and above (except Class 11) for the academic year 2019-20. The last date to register for the admission is April 9. The registration for admission can be done online through the official website, i.e., kvsangathan.nic.in.Also Read - DU Admission Big Update: University To Put Out Special Cut-Off List for UG Courses
Before registering online, parents and guardians should make sure that they have the following details/documents at hand: Also Read - Sainik School Admission 2021: Hurry Up! Last Date To Register Today At nta.nic.in, CHECK Other Details Here
1) Valid mobile number with Indian SIM card Also Read - UGC Issues Revised Guidelines: Colleges to Conduct Online, Offline Exams by September End
2) Valid email address
3) A digital or scanned photograph of the student (JPEG file of size at most 256KB)
4) Scanned copy of the student’s birth certificate (JPEG or PDF file of size at most 256KB)
5) Details of government certificate in case you are applying under economically weak section (EWS)
6) Transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application
Upon successful registration, a unique Login Code will be generated. Using the Login code, the online application form must be filled. One can indicate three different Vidyalayas in India of their choice. After filling in the application form, submit it by clicking on the Submit Application button. On successful submission, a unique Application Submission Code, that is different from the Login Code, will be displayed. One will also be shown a list of original documents to be submitted to a Vidyalaya at the time of admission in case provisional admission is offered by the Vidyalaya.
This year’s admission is solely based on the availability of vacancies in the respective class. Notably, the application form for admission of Class 11 students will be issued soon after the results of Class 10 are declared. The KVS has set some admission guidelines related in order to reserve seats and the age reckoning for all the classes would be as on March 31, 2019. Meanwhile, KVS is slated to release its admission list on April 12.