New Delhi, Oct 4: The recruitment process for 546 teachers (tentatively) for North Eastern Zone in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) started online on Tuesday. The application process is available until October 17, 2017. KVS will be recruiting 220 primary teachers (PRTs), 182 postgraduate teachers (PGT), and 144 trained graduate teachers (TGTs).
How to apply online:
- Those who want to apply for the post have to fill the form available on the official website of KVS.
- While filling the form, candidates have to upload their scanned photograph and signature wherever required.
- Once the form is submitted, they should note down the registration number that shows up in the end.
- Candidates also have to take a printout of the online form, stick their photograph on it and submit it during the process of document verification and interview process.
- Along with the form, candidates are also required to carry self-attested copies of their certificates and documents required.
The selection for the KVS teachers post will be done on the basis of their performance in written exam as well as their interview. The exam date will be announced on the official website of KVS.