Maharashtra SSC, HSC Results 2022 Likely to be Released by This Date: Check Steps, List of Websites to Check Score Here
Maharashtra SSC, HSC Results 2022: MSHSEB chairman said the teachers have finished checking all the answer sheets, and the moderation work and scanning of the answer sheet barcodes were in progress.
Maharashtra SSC, HSC Results 2022 Expected Date and Time: As thousands of students are waiting for their results, the Maharashtra Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (MSHSEB) said the SSC, HSC Results 2022 are likely to be released in June. Speaking to TOI, Sharad Gosavi, chairman of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, said the Maharashtra SSC, HSC Results 2022 would be declared by June 10 and June 20, respectively. He further added that the teachers have finished checking all the answer sheets, and the moderation work and scanning of the answer sheet barcodes were in progress.
- Maharashtra SSC, HSC 2023 Board Exam Dates Released at mahahsscboard.in. Check Provisional Schedule Here
- Maharashtra SSC Class 10 Result 2022 DECLARED, 96.94% Students Pass. Check Direct Link, Merit List Here
- Maharashtra SSC 10th Result DECLARED: Steps To Download Marksheet, Check Scorecard, Other FAQs
The statement from the Maharashtra board comes at a time when there were fears of a delay in the declaration of results after some teachers of private unaided schools refused to take part in the evaluation work.
You may like to read
However, putting all speculations to an end, Gosavi said that there will be no delay on their part and students will get their mark sheets within the stipulated time.
Giving details, Gosavi said nearly 70% of the moderation work is over and bar code scanning work is in progress in the remaining 30%. “Hence, we have set the latest dates by June 10 and 20 for the results of HSC and SSC exams, respectively,” he said.
It must be noted that over 14.72 lakh students had appeared for HSC examinations while over 16.25 lakh students appeared for SSC examinations.
Once the Maharashtra SSC, HSC Results 2022 are out, the students will be able to access their scores on the official website — mahresult.nic.in.
The students must note that the Maharashtra SSC exam 2022 was held from March 15 to April 4, 2022 and the Maharashtra 12th exam 2022 was conducted from March 4 to April 7, 2022 at various test centres across the state.
Maharashtra SSC, HSC Results 2022: Here’s how to check score
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Board –mahresult.nic.in
- Click on the Maharashtra SSC (Class10th) or Maharashtra HSC (Class 12th) result 2022 (after the link will be activated)
- Enter your login credentials such as roll number/registration number and other credentials
- Click on submit
- Your Maharashtra Board Result 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Save it for future reference.
Maharashtra SSC, HSC Results 2022: List of official websites to check score
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.