Maharashtra SSC Results 2021: Lessening the anxiety of the students, Maharashtra School Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad said the Class 10 SSC (Secondary School Certificate) results will be declared around July 15 and a Common Entrance Test (CET) for Class 11 admissions will be conducted by end of July or first week of August.Also Read - From Maharashtra HSC to Kerala SSLC: List of Board Exam Results to be Declared Next Week
Giving further details, Varsha Gaikwad added that the CET will be completely optional and the information is being declared to give students enough time for preparation. Notably, the decision on a CET was taken after the state board decided to cancel the SSC board exam for the academic year 2020-21. Also Read - Maharashtra Class 10, 12 Exams: Hundreds of Students Protest Near Minister Varsha Gaikwad's House Against Offline Exams
Speaking to a news daily, the minister said that Class 10 SSC results will be declared by around July 15 and after that the state board or exam council will put up the notice for CET. She further added that there will be no fee for CET for state board students as they have already paid exam fees during the registrations for the SSC exam, which were later cancelled. Also Read - Mumbai School Reopening Latest News: BMC Issues Guidelines; Makes Mask, Consent Letter Must For Students
Due to the COVID pandemic, the Maharashtra Board class 10 examinations were cancelled and the results have been prepared based on the internal assessments done by schools.
Maharashtra SSC Results 2021: Here’s How to Check Updates
- To check the Maharashtra SSC Result 2021, you need to visit official website of the Board at mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in or mahasscboard.in
- Find official details related to Maharashtra SSC results 2021.
- Maharashtra Class 10 Result 2021 will be out on mahresult.nic.in.
- To check score, students need to fill in details like roll number and click on submit.
- After clicking on submit buttons, students will be able to see the results.
- Download scorecard for future reference.