After completing MBA, one of the major stressor for most of the candidates is placements. Whether they will be selected in the interview or not, whether they will have offers from good companies or not and various others such concerns keep bothering candidates, who are looking for placements. Here are some tips for candidates to prepare them for the placements: Also Read - Inspiring! Meerut Woman Who Left Home To Avoid Forced Marriage Returns As PCS Officer 7 Years Later
- Group discussion and personal interview: MBA aspirants should prepare well and brush up their general knowledge for the group discussion and personal interview. For the personal interview, the candidate should be alert and be a good listener.
- Confidence: While preparing for the placements, the candidates should be confident while answering the interviewer and not fumble while answering.
- Summer internships: Candidates must write in detail about their summer internships and mention about their role and responsibilities handled.
- Academics: The candidates should have a good academic background. Companies also take into consideration about the grades secured by the students throughout.
- Previous projects: Aspiring candidates are expected to write about the projects which have been handled by them during the internship and during the duration of the course.
Tip: While appearing for the placement interviews, candidates should research about the company and be ready for questions that can be asked about the company. Also Read - Before Reporting For Duty, This Bengaluru Cop Teaches Children of Migrant Workers Everyday For An Hour Also Read - Ready to Send Children Back to School? 78% Parents Say No, Willing to Let Kids Repeat An Academic Year