Mumbai, April 5: Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University (MCBU), Madhya Pradesh, has announced its results for the semester 3 and 5 regular courses on its official website- mchhatrasaluniversity.com. Students who had appeared for the examination may check their results on the official website.
Steps to check MCBU 3rd, 5th Semester Results 2018:
- Visit the MCBU’s official website – mchhatrasaluniversity.com.
- On the home page, you will find the ‘Examinations Tab’. Hover over it and then click on the ‘Results’ button.
- A new page opens. Fill in the required details such as Type- Regular or Private, Session, Exam and roll number and click on the submit button.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take out a printout for future reference.
The examination results for B.A., B.Sc. and B.Ed. for 3rd semester and the results of B.A., B.Sc. and B.Com for 5th semester exams were announced by the university. Also, the results for M.Sc. in Botany 1st semester regular degree exams were released on the website. A notification about the declaration of these results under the heading ‘Latest Updates’ was also given.