Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released a notification on its official for the recruitment of 14088 posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer), Head Constable (Computer) and Constable. The interested candidates can submit their application online by visiting the official website. The application process has begun. The application process will conclude on July 7. Candidates can go through other details such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee and application process by visiting MPPEB’s website.
A total of 14088 vacancies will be filled by the recruitment process. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Exam, Proficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test and Document Verification.
MPPEB Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 14088
Name of the Post:
1. Constable (G.D): 12828 posts
2. Constable (Driver): 702 posts
3. Constable (Cook): 136 posts
4. Constable (Barber): 34 posts
5. Constable (Dhobi): 39 posts
6. Constable (Cobbler): 15 posts
7. Constable (Water Carrier): 97 posts
8. Constable (Sweeper): 44 posts
9. Constable (Mason): 11 posts
10. Constable (Bigular): 11 posts
11. Constable (Tent Khalasi): 14 posts
11. Head Constable (Computer): 123 posts
12. Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer): 34 posts
Age Limit: The age limit of candidates should be between 18 – 25 years, 33 years for Male (UR) candidates of Madhya Pradesh as on August 01, 2017. Candidates should refer official notification for details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should refer official notification for details.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Exam, Proficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test and Document Verification.
How to Apply: Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online by visiting the official website mponline.gov.in.