National Health Mission (NHM), U.T. Chandigarh has announced 44 vacancies for medical staff in Health and Family Welfare department. Last date of applying for this post is December 01, 2014 upto 3 p.m. Also Read - Puducherry Proposes 10% Quota For Government School Students in Medical Courses
Vacancy details: Also Read - West Bengal MBBS Seats Increased to 4,000: CM Mamata Banerjee
- Lab technician: 07
- Audiologist & Speech therapist : 01
- Pharmacist: 14
- Dental technician: 01
- Counselors : 11
- Staff Nurse: 10
Salary: Also Read - Will Convert All State-Run Madrasas Into a General School: Assam Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma
- Lab technician: Rs, 9000
- Audiologist & Speech therapist: Rs. 15,000/-
- Pharmacist: Rs. 13,000/-
- Dental technician: 12,000/-
- Counselors: Rs. 9,000/-
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 10,560/-
- Educational qualification: Eligibility criteria differs for each post. Click here to know more about it.
- Age limit: Candidates below 60 years are eligible for all the above posts.
- Names of the selected candidates for the above posts will be listed on NHM’s website and a list shall be put up at their office notice board at NHM’s office on December 18,2014.
- On the same date i.e. on December 18, 2014, dates for the interview and written test will be declared.
- No call letter will be sent for interview or written test.
How to apply:
Candidates can download the application form from their website and post it to:
Address: O/o Mission Director,
National Health Mission,
Govt. Community Health Centre,
- Last date for application is December 1, 2014.
- List of the selected candidates will be declared on December 18,2014.
For further details on the type of posts refer to the advertisement.
Click here to visit the official website.
About National Health Mission:
National Health Mission (NHM) is a government body formed under the Central government’s scheme National Rural Health Mission in 2005. The NHM takes care of good health of citizen of Chandigarh.
Image courtesy: Photos.com