National Institute Of Nutrition, Heyderabad, has called for applications from eligible candidates for various posts related to the research project entitled “Integrated Fluorosis mitigation activities” at the institute under this year’s recruitment session. All eligible and interested candidates need to apply before December 1, 2014. Also Read - Will Convert All State-Run Madrasas Into a General School: Assam Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma
Selected candidates would be placed in Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh). Rest of the job details are given as follows: Also Read - Anything For Education: Goa Students Trek 3km Everyday to Reach Hilltop to Access Internet For Online Classes
Vacancy Details Also Read - Will You Send Your Kids to School If They Reopen in October? 71% Parents Say No; Reveals Survey
- For the post of Technician: 2 vacancies
- For the post of Attendant: 2 vacancies
- For rest of the vacancy details candidates may refer to the official advertisement of the recruitment.
- For the post of Technician: Rs 18,360/- (per month)
- For the post of Attendant: Rs 9,896/- (per month)
- For rest of the pay scale details candidates may refer to the official advertisement of the recruitment.
- Candidates applying for the post of Technician should be maximum 30 years of age.
- Candidates applying for the post of Attendant should be maximum 28 years of age.
- For rest of the age limit details candidates may refer to the official advertisement of the recruitment.
- Candidates applying for the post of Technician applicants should have successfully completed B Sc (BZC) from recognized University with one year field / Biochemical analysis experience in Govt. organization, with basic computer knowledge.
- Candidates applying for the post of Attendant should have successfully completed SSC/10th Class Pass from government recognized board with two years Laboratory Glass ware cleaning experience and field experience in Govt. organization.
How to apply
- The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualification (from SSC onwards), experience, SC/ST/OBC Community Certificate / PH Certificate along with a photo and set of Photo copies duly attested for attending the Walk-in-Interview. OBC Candidates should submit the latest creamy layer certificate issued by MRO/ Tahsildar for central Government Jobs.
- Interview sessions would be carried out on December 1 and December 2, 2014.
Candidates may click here to get the official advertisement of this recruitment. Click here to access the official website of NIN.
Image Courtesy: Photos.com