NVS Recruitment 2019: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has issued the recruitment notification for the post of Principal, Post Graduate Teacher in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas and Assistant Commissioner, Assistant, Computer Operator in NVS HQ/Regional Office. The recruitment is to fill the vacant seats for 251 teaching and non-teaching posts in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Candidates are requested to check the official website, i.e., navodaya.gov.in for updates.
Check out the important dates:
1) The date of submission of the online application for NVS Recruitment 2019 begins on January 15, 2019.
2) The last date to submit the online application: February 14, 2019.
3) The date of commencement of depositing application fee: January 15, 2019.
4) The closing date to depositing application fee: February 15, 2019.
5) The tentative starting date to download the Admit Card: March 10, 2019.
6) The written exam begins in the last week of March 2019.
The number of Vacant seats in the respective posts is as follows:
1) Principal (Group-A) – 25 seats
2) Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A) – 3 seats
3) Assistant (Group-C) – 2 seats
4) Computer Operator (Group-C) – 3 seats
5) Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – 218 seats
1) Principal (Group-A) – Candidates must possess a Master Degree from recognized university with at least 50 per cent marks in aggregate; B Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
2) Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A) – Candidates must have obtained a Graduation Degree from a recognized University; or hold analogous post on a regular basis.
3) Assistant/Computer Operator (Group-C) – Degree from a recognized Institution/University; Skill in word-processing & data entry with a one-year Computer Diploma from a recognized Institution is needed.
4) Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50 per cent marks in aggregate is necessary.
The Application Fee for the respective posts is as follows:
2) Assistant Commissioner (Administration)- Rs. 1500/-
3) PGTs- Rs.1000/-
5) Computer Operator-Rs.800/-
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 14 February 2019. Candidates can then take a printout of the application form for future reference.