Jun. 13, 2017: NEET 2017 OMR Sheets are now available at the official website cbseneet.nic.in. The aspirants will be able file for challenge before 5 pm tomorrow – June 14, 2017 in case they find any discrepancy in their OMR sheets. In the official notification released by CBSE on the official website cbseneet.nic.in, the board has strictly advised students against tampering with the downloaded copy of the OMR sheets. Students are requested to note that the challenge for OMR sheets would be available only till 5 pm tomorrow. We share the steps on how to file for challenege on cbseneet.nic.in. Please note that the NEET 2017 Answer Keys would be displayed on June 16 on the official website. ALSO READ: CBSE NEET 2017 Answer Keys on June 16: OMR sheets available now on cbseneet.nic.in
CBSE had decided that this year the images of OMR Answer Sheets and Responses to the questions marked by the candidates who had appeared in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG), 2017 will be displayed for challenges by the candidates. However, due to the delay in the declaration of results, CBSE has had to curtail the isplay window from intended three days to only two days. Candidates can file for the challenge by following the simple steps given below.
How to file for OMR Challenge for NEET 2017 on cbseneet.nic.in
- Log on to the official website – alternatively, click on the link here to login to CBSE NEET 2017 OMR Challenge
- A new window would open, enter your registration number and password
- Your OMR Sheets would be available for display and download
- Click on download to check the same
- Candidates to please note that in case they are not satisfied with the marking they can raise objections online. The link to raise objections would be provided in the login window as well
- Enter the question number, the objection clearly.
- Upload any valid documents in support of your objection – please note only recognized academic published works can be submitted as proof
- Click on submit
Kindly note again that CBSE NEET OMR Sheets for 2017 will be displayed on cbseneet.nic.in only for two days instead of three days. The schedule of display of OMR Answer Sheets and Responses will be as follows: Activity date of Display period of challenge, Display of OMR Sheets & Responses of the Questions will be from June 13, 2017 (Tuesday) to June 14, 2017 (Wednesday till 05.00 p.m.). The answer keys of NEET-UG 2017 will also be displayed for challenges by the candidates only for two days instead of three days. This year the answer keys will be available from June 15 to June 16.Friday till 5 pm.
Yesterday, the Supreme Court granted permission to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for declaring the results which bought an end to the confusion of the aspirants. There were also speculations that CBSE would re-conduct the NEET exam as their were claims that their was paper leak. As per the official notification regarding CBSE NEET UG exam 2017 Central Board of Secondary Education will soon complete the remaining steps for preparation and declaration of result.