New Delhi: As the National Testing Agency has asserted on Tuesday that both the JEE (Main) and NEET (UG) would be conducted as per the schedule, the admit cards for the latter are expected to be issued from today, reports said. JEE (Main) will be held between August 1 to August 6. NEET will be held on September 13. The admit cards for the JEE examination have already been released. Also Read - NEET 2020: Here's The Expected Cut-Off For General & Reserved Category Students
How to Download the NEET 2020 Admit Card? Also Read - NEET 2020 Result Date: NTA to Release Medical Entrance Test Scorecards Soon at 'ntaneet.nic.in'
1. Visit the official website of NTA NEET, https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/welcome.aspx
2. Click on “NEET admit card 2020”
3. Enter application number, date of birth and the security pin
4. Click on “Submit”
5. Admit card of NEET will appear on the screen
6. Check the details mentioned on the admit card
7. Download the NEET 2020 admit card Also Read - UGC NET 2020 Postponed; Check New Exam Dates And Schedule Details Here
NEET admit card will contain the following details
Name of the candidate
NEET 2020 roll number
NEET registration number
Date and time of the examination
Date of birth
Medium (Language) of the examination
Number and address of the exam centre
What should you do with the admit card?
Take a coloured printout of the admit card of NEET 2020. Affix a passport size photograph in the space provided. (Same as the one submitted with the application form of NEET 2020). Get the admit card signed by parent or guardian.
Meanwhile, the NTA has released exam centres. Check here.
1. Visit https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/Online/candidatelogin.aspx
2. Insert application number
3. Give password.
4. Login to check the centre
Over 15.97 lakh candidates have registered for NEET this year. There was growing demand from students and pressure from states to postpone the examinations amid the ongoing pandemic. The examinations were earlier scheduled to be held in April-May.