NEET UG Answer Key 2022 Expected Soon at neet.nta.nic.in; Check Previous Year’s Cut-Off, Other Details Here
NEET UG 2022 Result, Answer Key Update: Once declared, eligible candidates can download the answer key and the result by logging into the official website — neet.nta.nic.in.This year, NEET UG 2022 examination was held on July 17.
NEET UG 2022 Update: The National Testing Agency(NTA) will soon release the answer key for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test-Undergraduate (NEET-UG). As per the TimesNow report, NEET UG 2022 Answer Key is likely to be released on July 31, 2022. Meanwhile, the NEET UG 2022 Result is expected around August 18 and latest by August 31, 2022. Once declared, eligible candidates can download the answer key and the result by logging into the official website — neet.nta.nic.in.
This year, NEET UG 2022 examination was held on July 17. The examination was held between 2:00 PM to 5: 20 PM in pen and paper mode. The examination was conducted at different centers located in around 497 cities throughout the country and 14 cities outside India. For the convenience of the NEET Aspirants, we have provided you with the steps and a direct link(which is yet to be active) to download the provisional answer key.
You may like to read
How to Calculate NEET 2022 score?
- The Formula to calculate NEET 2022 score is as follows: [4*(Number of Correct Responses)] – [1*(Number of Incorrect Responses)]
Click Here to Download NEET UG 2022 Answer Key(link to be active soon)
NEET UG Answer Key 2022: How to Download?
- Go to the official website of NEET at neet.nta.nic.in.
- Look for the link that reads, “NEET UG Answer Key 2022,” given below on the homepage.
- Enter the login credentials and click on submit option.
- Your NEET UG 2022 Answer will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the answer key and take a printout of it for future reference.
NEET UG 2022: Check Factors That Affect Cut-off Scores
The Cutoff of NEET UG 2022 will depend on the factors given below.
- The number of candidates who appeared in the examination.
- The total number of seats
- NEET Paper difficulty level
NEET UG Answer Key 2022: Check Cut-Off For Past Years
Name of the Category
Check Cut off percentile
NEET Cut-Off 2021
NEET 2020 Cut-Off
NEET UG Result 2022
As per the information bulletin of NEET UG 2022, candidates will be allowed to raise objections, if any, against the answer key. They will be required to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs 200 per answer challenged, within a specified period as indicated in the Public Notice.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.