NEET UG Counselling 2021 Round 2 Results to be Declared Tomorrow on mcc.nic.in | Here’s How to Check Score
NEET UG Counselling 2021 Round 2 Results: The candidates can check their seat allotment results on the official website mcc.nic.in and they must report to the college assigned to them by March 5, 2022.
NEET UG Counselling 2021 Round 2 Results: Here comes a big update for the candidates who are waiting for the NEET UG Counselling 2021 Round 2 Results. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) said it will announce the round 2 seat allotment result of NEET UG counselling on February 26. The candidates who are seeking admission to MBBS and BDS courses under the 15 per cent all India quota and had registered for the NEET UG round 2 counselling, can check their seat allotment results on the official website — mcc.nic.in. After that, they must report to the college assigned to them by March 5, 2022.
- CUET UG 2023 Registration Begins Tonight at cuet.samarth.ac.in; Check List of Colleges/Universities Accepting CUET Exam Score
- Postpone NEET PG 2023: Agitating Doctors Plan to Take Legal Procedures For Delay Of Exam. Check What They Say
- JEE Main 2023 April Session Application Form Soon; Check NIRF Top 10 Ranked Engineering Colleges in India
The candidates should note that the NEET UG counselling result for round 2 will have details such as roll number, round one allotment and upgraded seats in second round.
You may like to read
After the NEET UG 2021 counselling round two results are announced, the selected candidates can download the seat allotment letter.
The candidates should know that the mop-up round for seat verification at AIIMS, deemed universities, and Central Universities will be conducted from March 8 until March 9, 2022.
How To Check NEET Counselling 2021 Seat Allotment Result
- Visit the official websit– mcc.nic.in
- Click on the UG counselling tab
- Now, click on the link to check allotment results
- Login with your credentials, if required
- Download the seat allotment result
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.