NHPC Recruitment 2022: Notification Out For 133 Junior Engineer Posts on nhpcindia.com
NHPC Recruitment 2022: The online application window will be active from tomorrow, as of January 31, 2022.
NHPC Recruitment 2022: NHPC Limited has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer from Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering. Interested applicants can apply for the same through the official website – nhpcindia.com. The online application window will be active from tomorrow, as of January 31, 2022. The last date to apply for the posts is on or before February 21, 2022.
Through this recruitment drive, a total of 133 vacant posts will be filled. For further details on NHPC Recruitment 2022, please scroll down.
You may like to read
- The online application starts: January 31, 2022
- The last date for submission of online application: February 21, 2022.
- NHPC Exam Date: to be released.
NHPC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Name of the posts and the number of vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 68
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 34
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 31
NHPC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Full-time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E. without the essential qualification i.e. full-time regular Diploma is not eligible/ allowed.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Full-time regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E. without the essential qualification i.e. full-time regular Diploma is not eligible/ allowed.
Candidates can check the educational qualification and age limit through the detailed notification given below.
NHPC Recruitment 2022: Check Official Notification Here
NHPC Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
In order to apply for the above-mentioned posts, the maximum age as of February 1, 2022, is 30 years.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit the official website of NHPC, www.nhpcindia.com.
- Now click on the “Career” option.
- Fill the Online application form with relevant details and submit it.
- After successful submission, a unique application ID (Registration No.) shall be generated by the system which shall be kept and used for further communication.
- Upload the latest photograph and signature as per instructions given in the online application portal.
- After submission of the form, a candidate is required to make payment by clicking on the “Make Payment” tab and the status of the payment shall be updated within the next 24 hours.
- Take out the print of the registration form generated by the system with a Unique application ID for future references.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.