National Institute of Immunology (NII) has opened up the application procedure for giving admissions against the PhD programs in subjects like Chemical Biology, Genetics and Cell Signaling, Immunity and Infection, Molecular and Cellular Biology, Reproduction and Development and Structural and Computational biology for the academic session of 2015-16. All eligible and interested candidates need to apply online via the official website of NII, Delhi. Also Read - Will You Send Your Kids to School If They Reopen in October? 71% Parents Say No; Reveals Survey
Eligibility Also Read - Inspiring! Meerut Woman Who Left Home To Avoid Forced Marriage Returns As PCS Officer 7 Years Later
- Applicants must have a degree of M Sc or equivalent in any branch of science,
- OR M Tech
- OR MBBS
- OR M V Sc
- OR M Pharm
- OR equivalent qualification as per the norms of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi, along with 60% aggregate score or equivalent grade in senior secondary certificate (10+2).
Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview for which candidates would be called on the basis of their score in JGEEBILS (December 2014) or their scores/ranks in entrance examination conducted by the institute.
How to apply Also Read - Before Reporting For Duty, This Bengaluru Cop Teaches Children of Migrant Workers Everyday For An Hour
- All interested and eligible candidates may need to online via the official website of NII, Delhi.
- Application procedure starts from, December 22, 2014.
- Candidates may apply till January 31, 2015.
- Applicants need to pay an online application fee.
- For General/OBC/PH candidates: Rs 500/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs 250/-
Candidates may click here to view the official advertisement of this recruitment. Click here to access the official website of BSNL.
Image Courtesy: Getty Images