By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts Cookies Policy.
NIOS Public Exam 2022: Registration Ends Today, Here’s How to Apply | Check Other Details Here
NIOS Public Exam 2022: Note, the registration process for Secondary and Senior Secondary exams has commenced from January 1, 2022.
NIOS Public Exam 2022: Aspiring candidates, your attention please!! The National Institute of Open Schooling is closing down the registration process for NIOS Public Exam 2022 today, as of January 31, 2022. Those who are interested and have not yet applied for April/May 2022 exams can do so by visiting the official website of NIOS on sdmis.nios.ac.in. Note, the registration process for Secondary and Senior Secondary exams has commenced from January 1, 2022.
NIOS Public Exam 2022: Step by Step guide to Register
You may like to read
- Go to the official site of the National Institute of Open Schooling, NIOS on sdmis.nios.ac.in
- Visit the Exams and Result Link available on the homepage.
- A new drop-down box will open. Candidates will have to select an examination and then pay the exam fees link.
- Now enter the 12 digit Enrollment Number and click on the ‘submit‘ option.
- Fill in the application form and pay the exam fees.
- Your application has been submitted.
- Save, Download and take a printout of the NIOS Public Exam application form for future reference.
Candidates can also click on the direct link given below to register for NIOS 10th, 12th Exams 2022.
Click Here to Register for NIOS 10th, 12th Exams 2022
According to the official notice, the next NIOS Public Examination for Secondary and Senior Secondary courses is scheduled to be conducted during April/ May 2022. Interested candidates must check the official website nios.ac.in for more updates and information related to the exam.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.