Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admissions to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph D) programs in Engineering at NIT – Srinagar for spring session 2015. Interested candidates can apply before December 12, 2014. Also Read - West Bengal MBBS Seats Increased to 4,000: CM Mamata Banerjee
The fields of specialization for Ph D in Engineering are Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Metallurgy & Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering. Also Read - Will Convert All State-Run Madrasas Into a General School: Assam Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma
Eligibility: Also Read - Anything For Education: Goa Students Trek 3km Everyday to Reach Hilltop to Access Internet For Online Classes
Candidates should have a master’s degree in relevant field of Engineering with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 or not less than 60% marks at master’s level or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the institute.
How to apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the official website of the institute.
- The admission applications should be sent to the respective Head, Department of the concerned National Institute of Technology, Srinagar along with the necessary demand draft for Rs. 400/- drawn in favour of Director, NIT Srinagar.
- Candidates can click here for the detailed notification and the application format.
- Applications submitted by the candidates will be screened by concerned Departments and list of candidates eligible for the written test will be put on the website.
- Candidates will be selected for admission to Ph D on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview conducted by the institute.
- The last date for submission of completed application form is December 12, 2014.
- The declaration of shortlist to candidates would be announced on December 24, 2014.
- Written test will be held on March 3,2015.
- Interview will be held on March 5, 2015 at NIT, Srinagar.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit the official website.
Image courtesy: Photos.com